Last updated on March 7th, 2023
Looking for the SLIK Pro 700 DX Tripod Reviews plus guide, great you’ve come to the right place!
The SLIK Pro 700 DX Tripod is being a solid aluminum tripod at an affordable price. Slik super alloy A.M.T. titanium legs have a four-hundredth bigger strength-to-weight magnitude relation than normal Al.
Let’s dive into the details!
SLIK Pro 700 DX Tripod in 2023
Slik’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the silk PRO 700 DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. So in this review, I’m gonna share with you all features and benefits.
SLIK Pro 700 DX Tripod (Details)
One of the most important tools for landscape and nightscape photography (among many other genres) is a sturdy tripod.
Unfortunately, tripods also seem to be one of those unglamorous accessories that nobody wants to spend much money on, compared to exciting gear such as lenses and bodies
Slik Pro 700DX Key Features
- 70.1″ Max Height
- 26.2″ Folded Length
- 3 Leg Sections
- Flip Lock Levers
- 15 lbs Load Capacity
- 7 lbs 13 oz Weight
- Included Carry Bag
These tripods utilize a weight-saving combination of Aluminum, Magnesium, and Titanium (AMT) to form the leg tubes for an industry-leading weight to load-bearing ratio; of up to 19.8 lbs.
The SLIK Pro 700 is perfect for the professional looking for a very stable tripod to shoot extremely long exposures and support large camera setups in the studio or on location.
Easy to operate flip-style leg locks allow for quick set-up and height adjustments.
- ATM Allow: Slik’s exclusive A.M.T.alloy features a four-hundredth bigger strength to weight magnitude relation than normal metallic elements. The leg area unit’s lighter weight is nevertheless stronger than the quality metal employed in most of today’s tripods. A.M.T brings the tripod weight closer to a carbon fiber tripod of the same size.
- Maximum Height: The professional 700 series gets the camera to eye level on most people while not having to boost the middle column. With the center, column raised the tripod reaches over eye level to up to 76.8 inches depending on which head it uses
- Multi-angle legs lock: The 3-position adjustable angle leg locks can lock each leg independently at a different angle to make it easy to set up on uneven ground or steps
- Flip locks: The SLIK PRO 700 series makes setting up easy with secure yet fast speed release flip leg locks that do not snap back at you when locking. One-finger operation is all that is required to open or close each leg lock.
Given the affordable price, something else has got to give, right? I’ll not save any punches for later and just come out and tell you that the Pro 700DX is a little bigger and heavier than the carbon fiber competition. This is not a tripod to carry along on your day hike.
That said, I don’t really have any more bad things to say about it. I’ll also note that the instructions included with the 700DX also reference a pan/tilt head, which is a common kit item for this tripod.
As a result, it appears the specs on the 700DX are skewed a bit, and it’s closer to 6 lbs in weight and has a higher load capacity. Moving along now.
You Might Also Like This
- 7 Best Gimbal for Sony a7iii: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- 7 Best Tripod for Canon M50: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- Top 7 Best Tripod For Sony A7iii: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- 7 Best Gimbal For Android: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- 7 Best Gimbal For iPhone: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- Top 7 Best Tripod for Sony a6000: (2023 Guide & Reviews)
- The Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod: (2023 Review & Guide)
- AmazonBasics 70-Inch Pistol Grip Tripod Review (in 2023)
I’m a videographer and travel photographer. I created this website to help you buy a Tripod or Gimbal for your DSLR, GoPro, or Mirrorless camera. I tried and reviewed most of the Tripod, Monopod, or Gimbal currently available on the market.